November 21, 2006

Pictures through an Open Window Show


"Wait for me"
Self Portrait
.
Acrylic on muslin
.
Southern Tip of Africa, Cape Aguilas, South Africa 2006
.

See the fields. Enter the kingdom.
.
muslin, wax, acrylic, and dye
.
YWAM Skien Norway 2006






Pictures Through an Open Window

Acrylic on canvas and inset canvas frame with glass

Sentubi, South Africa 2006

Yonela: Satisfied

Acrylic on canvas

Khayelitsha, Cape Town, South Africa

Portion of the Holy Spirit

Wood frame, mirror, and string assemblage

2006

Crown of Creation

acrylic on canvas

Skien, Norway 2006

2 comments:

Paul Andreas said...

Erika!
I am sitting here enjoying the work of your hands, my eyes satisfied with your style, heart and creativity (sorry for the cliché-word, but it's true).
In the meantime, my third painting is waiting for me, right beside the paintbrushes you so generously left me. I am grateful.
When will I see you again, Yonela?

Keep vigilant watch over your heart;
that's where life starts.

-pølle

Ragnhild said...

beautiful.