August 13, 2006

Sculpture & Ceramics

"Slab Sisters"

ceramic and glazes plus iron oxide

fall 2002

collection of the artist

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Self Portrait: "Lord Osis"

ceramic and iron oxide glaze

fall 2002

collection of Sam Guitierrez

(side view)

(rear view detail, stands 1 foot high, three adjustable and removable pieces)

.

.

.

"The Midnight Dance"

carved plaster

spring 2003

collection of artist

.

.

.

"Landscape Box"

ceramic and mixed high fired glazes

fall 2002

collection of Don Harding

1 comment:

Pappa-Blogg said...

Erika I am amazed. Some of these paintings are so deep and I really love them. Did you paint some of them yourself? I think I saw your fingerprint at least in 2 of them.
I have a painting on my blog as well. It's called give. You can check it out if you want. www.sorenupdate.blogspot.com Have a good day. Søren